The Roseville Police Department is available 24 hours a day to report a crime incident or if you need to speak with a police officer; call Dispatch 651-767-0640. You may File a Police Report for several types of crimes online as well.
The police department lobby is closed to the public until further notice. However, staff are working off site to assist you during business hours (Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.) for administrative requests. Contact 651-792-7008. If we are unable to answer, please leave a voice message and we will respond as quickly as possible. You may email us as well.
Welcome from Chief MathwigThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
File a Police Report
- 4/24/20 Press Release: Suspect Charged in Shooting
- Read One Chief's Perspective, the bi-monthly newsletter from Chief of Police Rick Mathwig. Check out past newsletters.
- Read RPD's Monthly Summary, a brief summary of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City. Check out past monthly summaries
- 2019 Council Discussion on Police Staffing, RPD's Commitment to Diversity, and Crime Stats
- Check out RPD's Transparency and Data Sharing Initiative
- Imagine Roseville: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics; Related Documents- RPD's Use of Force Policy, Body Worn Camera Policy and Outreach, Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Check out RPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.