Parks & Recreation
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 32 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
As the contractor prepares to begin the accelerated removal program for Emerald Ash Borer, you are invited to participate in a community conversation: Mar 29, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall. Additional Info...
Roseville Parks and Recreation Commissioner Greg Hoag encourages young people to consider working for a parks and recreation department, not just for the paycheck, but also as the first step into a rewarding career. Read on...
This week, state lawmakers from the House Capital Investment Committee toured The MN OVAL to learn more about a bonding proposal to fund essential upgrades trimmed from the 2019/2020 bonding bill. Read on...