Roseville MN Homepage

Common Forms, Permits and Applications

Block Party Permit Application

The Block Party Permit may be used to register your neighborhood group for an event that typically coincides with Night to Unite.

Gas Drive-off Report

The Gas Drive-off Report (PDF) is for businesses that wish to file a police report involving a gas drive-off with the Roseville Police Department.  Please fill out all of the required fields before submitting the form.  

Parking Request Form

No parking signs may be covered for events with permission from the police department. Please fill out and submit the online Parking Request Form. All applications must be received at least (5) days prior to event. Application responses will be sent by email.

Permit To Purchase Firearms

The Permit To Purchase Firearms application is available for Roseville Residents. It may be downloaded, completed and returned to the Roseville Police Department for processing.  Please provide a copy of your State issued identification along with the application.  Applications may be mailed in or dropped off in person or in the drop box in the City Hall parking lot. If you have questions, contact Kelly Roberto at or 651-792-7204.

Property Loss Report 

The Property Loss Report (PDF) should be used with all theft-related reports.


Property Watch Form

Property Watch is a service offered to Roseville residents who plan to be away from their homes for an extended period of time. Please complete the property watch form or call the police department during regular business hours at 651-792-7008 to let us know when you will be away from your home.

Report/Records Request

The Report Request Form (PDF) may be downloaded, completed and emailed to ( or returned to the Roseville Police Department in person or by mail,  or via fax at 651-792-7200.

Trespass Notice Form

The Trespass Notice Form (PDF) constitutes a written demand for an individual to depart immediately from your property. Trespass notices are valid for up to 1 year. For enforcement of the form, property owners are required to serve a completed form to the trespasser and also keep a copy of the executed form on file.

  1. Roseville MN Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Roseville City Hall

  2. 2660 Civic Center Drive

  3. Roseville, MN 55113

  4. Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

  5. Phone: 651-792-7000

  6. Email Us

Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow