Roseville MN Homepage
What are those flags for in my front yard?
When the City, utility companies, or others need to dig in the right-of-way, locations of buried lines in that area are marked with colored flags to avoid damaging them. Call Gopher State One Call to have utilities marked 651-454-0002, 1-800-252-1166.Gopher State One Call

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if there's an issue with the sewer?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. What is the right-of-way?
4. How do I find my property lines?
5. Where can I get information on my property taxes and assessments?
6. What are those flags for in my front yard?
7. How do I get a new street light on my street?
  1. Roseville MN Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Roseville City Hall

  2. 2660 Civic Center Drive

  3. Roseville, MN 55113

  4. Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

  5. Phone: 651-792-7000

  6. Email Us

Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow