Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
I Want To…
Select a Category
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Roseville City Staff/Department Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Answer boxes below may contain unlimited characters
1. Department Name
2. Why do you interact with the community? (are there specific reasons, initiatives, topics, issues, statutes) – Please select all that apply.
a. It’s required by our mission or charter
b. We’ve been directed by the City Council
c. In order to gather data about the community
d. To inform community members of topics or issues
e. To build relationships with community members
f. Other: Please specify
3. How would your department define community engagement as it relates to the work you do?
4. What engagement strategies does your department use? (i.e. events, social media, workshops, open houses, mailings, etc)
5. What is the demographic profile of the groups you typically engage? (i.e. age, race, gender, education, etc)
6. What is the demographic profile of groups you wish to engage? (i.e. age, race, gender, education, etc)
7. Please describe an engagement initiative that went as planned. Describe the initiative(s), who participated, what were the goals or preferred outcomes of the engagement effort?
8. Please describe an engagement initiative that DID NOT go as planned. Describe the initiative(s). Who participated and who was your intended audience? What were the goals or preferred outcomes of the engagement effort? Why do you feel you didn’t meet the intended goals or outcomes?
9. Are there specific areas where you would like guidance to improve future outreach and engagement efforts?
10. Are there community engagement best practices or resources that you would like to make sure the HRIEC is aware of?
11. Are there new initiatives that you think should be considered by the City?
12. The HRIEC plans to develop a strategy for building relationships with community members from a variety of backgrounds. Are there community leaders or active members we should include in our contact list? Please provide their name(s), contact information, and how they were involved.
If you would like to upload a
document with additional information regarding your department's community engagement efforts please browse and attach here.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Racial Equity and Inclusion
Receive City Updates
Agendas & Minutes
Attend a Meeting Online
Online City Services
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow