Building or remodeling? Roseville wants you to go green. To encourage you, the Roseville Housing and Redevelopment Authority (RHRA) is offering a $500 prize for residential property owners who do it best.
Annually RHRA gives an award to a residential property that shows best practices for green improvements when building or remodeling a home.
- Residential properties in Roseville.
- Builders, landscapers or property owners may submit application.
- Properties must be in compliance with city ordinances and codes.
- Provide “before” pictures to show what the project looked like before work started.
- Property owners agree to have pictures of their homes with address displayed by the RHRA.
Please submit applications by November 30. Winners will be notified in January. The winning property owner will receive a Green Remodeling Award Certificate and the $500 prize.
Get more information at www.cityofroseville.com/1824/Green-Remodeling-Award or call 651-792-7086.