This is the last call for City of Roseville commission applications. Commissions serve as voluntary advisory boards to the Roseville City Council. The Council is seeking applicants for vacancies on several commissions.
Please apply by Monday, March 2.
- Ethics Commission - two vacancies
- Finance Commission – one vacancy for partial term that expires March 31, 2017
- Human Rights Commission – one vacancy for partial term that expires March 31, 2016
- Parks and Recreation Commission – two vacancies for full terms and one vacancy for partial term that expires March 31, 2016
- Planning Commission – two vacancies
- Public Works, Environment and Transportation Commission – two vacancies
Interested residents may fill out an online application
or call 651-792-7001 to receive one by mail. Commissioners are appointed to serve a three-year term that begins April 1, 2015, through March 31, 2018, unless filling a partial term. For more information, please visit the Roseville Commissions